Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 12

So I didn't blog at all on field placement but over all it went really well! Today was my last day and of course I cried! Those infants can really make an impact on your day, they put a smile on your face and make you laugh and seeing the development in them is incredible since the first year is wear you see the most development happen.

Me and boyfriend are still good and I feel like after placement we've become stronger. It wasn't easy let me tell you that. Our conversations got shorter since I wouldn't be able to talk on the phone or text him as much but we were able to hang every weekend which was nice. It also was harder to because he was on nights and I was on days so when I finished for the day he was just on his way to work but where he works he's able to text and it's not a big deal which is nice.

I don't really have much else to say, tonight my nephew slept over and we decorated my massive Christmas tree, we still are not finished decorating it and then there's the house to do as well. We have to bring a ladder in to put ornaments on and the angel, ya a phreaking LADDER. Craziness I tell you.

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment