Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 14

Oh my goodness, so as I laid in bed today, sicker then any of the other days I realized that they're are only FIVE  more days until Christmas. Craziness! I feel  a lot better now then I did before. I really hope this goes away soon. I still have a few more people I need to finish getting their Christmas gifts done and wrap them, and then I have chores to get done and then I want to start doing things I want to do like work out, practice guitar, piano and knitting.

I also can't wait for it to snow. It is almost Christmas and still no snow. Sure it snowed a couple days but just enough to lightly cover the grass. I can't do my winter activities with that little of snow. I live in Canada mother nature, last year around this time was crazy with snow. This year there's nothing and it's not even that cold outside. I feel like I'm having a California winter instead of a Canadian one. I want snow! I need a white Christmas too! It's not Christmas with out snow!

So mother nature, if your reading this... MAKE IT SNOW!

Thank you :)

p.s can I just say that I have the sweetest boyfriend ever. He came to my house in his Christmas hat with halls and Hot lemon drink that is good for the cold and flu symptoms.

Of course I wasn't looking my finest but whatever he wanted to see my sick self so he got it (:
Then of course my mom was like "Who wants to play cards?" My mom is addicted I tell you! But me and boyfriend won so it's all that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment