Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 16

Can you believe it's almost 2012? It's crazy. I have a boyfriend I'll be ending college. It's scary but at the same time exciting!

Right now it's 12:37am. I'm never up this late but I'm just not tired and I can't sleep. Tomorrow is the last day of 2011. Can I just say ahh!! And then I'll be starting a new year with a new blog post. Called 2012. Original right? :) I thought so. I'm going to try and blog at least once a month.

As for my green Christmas, well it happened. I visited a place called St.Thomas for a few days to babysit my nieces. I love it because it lets me spend time with them since I don't see them as much as my nephews who live about 5 minutes away from me. I love it also because I'm able to do girly things with them like paint our nails, play tea party and dress up. They're 2 and 5 and are the cutest things ever.

I also whacked my hand today, lost my dads glasses and almost got in a car accident (but shhh don't tell the parents).
In my defense it was the car's fault ( no offense Goldy). But it's being brought in tomorrow. You see the person in front of me slammed on his or her hands and then I went to but my car slid. Almost rear ending the person but thankfully it didn't.

I'm listening to Justin Bieber right now quietly while playing games on my computer but I should really try and get some sleep. I have yet another day ahead of me.

Oh by the way for those who don't know who Justin Bieber and is reading this or it's me looking back on it and forget who he was or is. He's a 17 year old singer who got famous when a Rapper named Usher discovered him on Youtube a website dedicated to videos where people make accounts and post videos on their channel. He is now dating Selena Gomez a 19 year old actress who is absolutely GORGOUS! Just saying.

Any who I'm off to bed.

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment