Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 15

So the festivities begin!

Well at 9:30pm. Today's my sister's 20th birthday (I'm older by 5 months).

You see I'm adopted and so is she. We have two younger sisters who are both 18 and were 20. They're 5 months apart and so are we. Fascinating isn't it?

So I have her birthday party to go to, then Christmas eve is tomorrow! Craziness I think it's safe to say were going to have a green Christmas. It's calling for snow on the 25th but I need to wake up to snow not wake up to green so make it snow earlier!

I have dinner with the boyfriends family and then hang out with my biological siblings then home with my family.
Christmas day birthday supper for my sister with my family and Christmas as well as Christmas brunch. Then Boxing day is dinner with the boyfriends relatives dad side and then the 27th is mine where the WHOLE famjam will be at my place. Sisters brother in laws, nieces, nephews. Making it a total of 20 people? Ya. This isn't even counting Grandparents, cousins and Aunt and Uncles.

Craziness you say? I know. But I've been use to this since I was little. It's just gotten bigger. It went from 9,10,11,12 to 20 with one on the way :) Ya.

Toodles!
P.S. This doesn't even include my biological side.
- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment