Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 2

I'm back again, and I'm pretty sure that's how I started it last time to, I know it's been over a week but I just felt over whelm with school and when I looked at the assignments, and homework I had, as well as  the chapter readings I was caught up and okay.

So It's been 3 weeks now since I've been with boyfriend :) That Sunday we did ended up hanging out and from then to the next Sunday to when we told each other how we felt about each other (August 28th :) ) We had hung out 6 days that week, I was trying not to rush things and wanted to hang with him every other day but when he would ask what I was doing that night and I didn't have anything planned, I decided to just do it, my friend wasn't so sure if hanging out with him was such a good idea, all the time, and she had a good point, that I could get bored of him but I thought if I get bored of seeing him to much then it wasn't meant to be plus I knew once school had started that I wouldn't be able to hang out with him that much and that if anything it would only be weekends.

Here I am pretty much 4 weeks if you counted the first time we had hung out and pretty much a month once it hits the 21st in 2 days into our relationship and so far no problems. I know it's a month and it's early but I don't want to thing negativily. Just taking it day by day . We still talk every day and sometimes call at the end of the night. I do homework every night so that weekends are open for a social and work life. I work on a farm so I can say "Hey mom, I'll watch the road stand from 0 - 0 pm  or am for that matter.

But this week I wasn't able to work I was so busy and today it's rainy and I feel blah because I'm sick. I think I'm coming down with the cold. So I wasn't able to make money which is kind of my stressor right now. I don't have any money in the bank right now and I want to work the stand but I fear that I won't get my homework done or be able to hang with the boyfriend but this weekend he s off to Toronto with his buddies for some tournament that he's in which will give me the time to work this weekend a lot. Plus see my friend as well since she just got a full time job where as before since she wasn't in school because she graduated from college in June it was easier to make time to see here where now the two closest people in my life who aren't family both work full time but I guess that's like me to , I'm in school then come home to do homework. Only thing is I'm not making money while I do that. Right now I just want to make it through Christmas and make sure I have enough money to buy those Christmas presents.

Usually my parents give me $1,000 for school but this year because my mom is paying us 10 $ an hour now to watch our road stand I don't get that but there was no way I'd be able to make $ 1,000 before school started.

But as Andy Grammer would say :  "But you gotta keep your head up, oh, and you can let your hair down, eh. You gotta keep your head up, oh, and you can let your hair down, eh.  I know it's hard, know it's hard, to remember sometimes, but you gotta keep your head up, oh, and you can let your hair down, eh."

- A-

No comments:

Post a Comment