Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 8

Day 2 of another busy day. Out of this whole day I had time to write on my tumblr account and then go to my sisters high school for the award ceremony. She won the math  award and am so proud of her since i know I could of never would of gotten that in high school and didn't.

Now I'm just catching up on my Glee that I missed. I love that show!

I'm loving school so far. Staying on task and getting my work and doing my best to read my chapters but it's hard. Especially since I work on the weekends and see the boyfriend as well. I don't like the fact of cutting him out of my life because of school and I won't. I know when I go on field placement it will be hard on us but we can make it through it :)

- Well I'm going back to Glee and spider solitare. I always have to be doing two things at once like when watching t.v. I know I'm weird.

- A-

No comments:

Post a Comment