Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 6

Usually I don't do a blog in the morning, I wait until my day is done but I can't sleep and don't have the energy to do anything you see...

Stupid me fixed my alarm clock last night and set my alarm as if I was going to school early this morning. It's Monday, I never go to school on Monday's so I turned my alarm clock and go to bed. I tried for an hour and couldn't fall back asleep. It's now raining and storming so I for sure can't fall asleep. I'm not even hungry to get breakfast which is odd because it's like the first thing I do when I get up, well that and pee. Someone motivate me to do something. Maybe I'll organize the junk that's in my craft room. My sisters are gone to school and my my parents are up. There always up at this time.

So it's 8:38 am and I got up at 7 and went to bed at 10:30 pm last night and I know I got at least 8 hours of sleep but if I can get my 10 or close to it I'm happy. That's what they say, 8 - 10 hours of sleep. It's just when I get waken up and it's not by myself doing it I'm tired. If you get what I mean?  I would be up by now probably but Instead I've been up at 7, tossing and turning to try and fall at sleep. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:59am so I got up.

I guess I'm starting my day earlier then expected :)

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment