Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 4

Oh wow, what a crazy past few days, yesterday I wrote this :

It turned out to be a beautiful day, at first it was rainy, and cold. But now as I type this, I see the sun shining through and it's wonderful. :) I'm watching Jersey shore and yes this show is stupid, the fact that it seems like all they do is apply lots of self tanner and just like to have one night stands and party, they still have good things in it. Boyfriend picked me up today and we had hot chocolate together. We probably hung out for about 30 minutes but it was something. I'm hoping we can see each other on Sunday night when he gets back. I was watching a movie where this couple was lying in bed and I was jealous, I wanted that. As I'm older I want more privacy. Especially that I have a boyfriend now. I want to be alone and with him , like I wish I had my own house. lol I  just don't feel like a kid any more and I want to be out on my own. I can't and it was just be impossible right now lol like I'm still in school but I don't know at times I feel like that.
I have a busy weekend ahead of me, nothing newday 4. I'm constantly doing something. If I'm not hanging out with him I'm at  school or doing homework or cleaning or working. Something. Sometimes I wish I could just pause life and do more things but I can't.  I just find there's never enough hours in the day but I guess I'd rather be busy, then doing nothing at all. Well it's back to reading and looking up information for my assignment.
Toot a loo's :)
- A -

I didn't have internet so I typed it out on my computer. Since Thursday morning I've been gone from home, sleeping at residence, where students of the school pay to live there. Not every student lives there but those who chose to or live far away do. A friend of mine whose in my class lives there, I went to my first toga party the Thursday night and had fun:) Then Friday class got cancelled but of course I was up early, I can never sleep well at friends houses, its like it's because it's not my bed my body won't let me sleep. We had things to do at the school so we went then today was our field trip. We went to the Scrap box, it's a place where business's drop off random stuff they don't want and we fill up bags and pay $6.50 for anything we can fit in our bag. Then we go to Olive Garden. We don't have one where I live (we went to the United States of America to Ann Arbour, Michigan) and it's probably my favourite restaurant. I love there endless supply of bread sticks and salad but there salad had olives and hot peppers in it for some reason. I don't like either of them so didn't eat it. I ordered chicken alfredo fettuccine ..my favourite food in the whole entire world! On the way home we were so crowded with stuff but had to of course sing on the way home, singing the songs that our professor taught to us in class and then started singing old disney songs from the classic Disney movies most of us grew up watching like the song "Part of this world" from the movie The little Mermaid. It was great, we laughed and were just all having a great time.

Well I can't believe it's 6:00pm already. Going to finish putting my things away, do some laundry, brush my teeth and get into my pj's because I'm tired. Then work on some  homework and watch a movie with my sister and mom.

- Bye!

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment