Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 7

Today's the day that it actually hit me that it's fall. I know I always think it once September 1st hits but it actually did, and I'd actually love fall if it'd stop raining! I want to see all of the leafs turning colours and on the ground, I want that beautiful fall weather with no precipitation, I hope it comes back soon.

Today is me and boyfriends 1 month <3 and we can't see each other since he works midnights so when I finish school for the day, he's at work, that's okay because he has the whole afternoon planned for us on Saturday after I finish work :)

Now yesterday, I had 3 of my friends sleep over after school. There's this girl whose in my program and I knew she was from far away but I thought her friends in the class would of shown her around. So at the recent pub, I think I told you about it, where my one friend won best toga? Well she was a little tipsy and came sitting down with us, and we ended up hanging out the whole night pretty much. I feel like it was the alcohol that gave her the confidence to hang out with us because she was always one of the quiet girls in class.

So I wanted to show her the county, we hoped on the expressway and I forgot to get off of it, landing us totally far from our destination and we ended up lost, except forks (it's what our class calls her cause she's from this small town that's out in no where and she's like foreign to our area) new where we are which I thought was funny, so we ended up back where we needed to be but the place we all wanted so badly to go was closed but I am so hosting another sleep over because I am not letting her leave our area with out visiting it so we went to this bird sanctuary where there was Canadian geese. My one friend was the only braved one and went into the area where they were which we were allowed to we just weren't as brave enough so eventually we all went in but they started following us, brave friend and toga winner ended up getting away from us but me and forks were stuck and I was freaking out. All I remember saying was "Honestly" over and over again and wanted to jump the fence. It was also raining so I had my umbrella and Forks had brave friends leather jacket so we used those two items for protection getting away from them, when I put the umbrella in front of me they didn't even care or try to attack, we got out and never wanted to go back in again.  We also got eaten alive from the mosquito's which I don't ever remember mosquito's ever being out during fall, not to mention it was raining but they didn't care but all my bug bites are massive and always warm, I hope it's not West Nile , a disease carried by mosquito's, there crazy like they must be a different kind from the ones in the summer time because I never got reactions like this. Then we went to brave girls house she lived near there but on our way my gas light went on telling me I needed to get gas soon and were out in the middle of no where. We made it to a gas station before I ran out of gas and then went to brave girls house. After we went to a little Chinese restaurant for supper and then my place.
We visited the kittens that my stray cat had and decided to bring them all in my room.Only problem was one decided to crawl through one of the wholes in the material I had that covered my box spring matress under my bed. I tried to get it out but couldn't so brave girl and forks lifted it up while toga winner held on to the other 4 kittens. I ended up having to cut open the sheet and get it out of there. The kitten is fine but I'm never letting my kittens go under my mattress again!

Well sorry this one was a longer read, this is nothing new for me though, something interesting or crazy is always happening to my life. Never boring that's for sure!


- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment