Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 5

Today went by so fast ! I can't believe it's already 8pm. I worked this morning then got ready to go see a hockey game with a friend. She had one 2 tickets for having the best toga at our pub night. To be honest, some other girl should of won and if it were up to the audience she probably would of. Thing is she went out and bought hers which HELLO! The whole point of a toga party is to make one out of a bed sheet. Doesn't everyone know this? But me and my friend are pretty close with the Student Representative Council and they knew how much we've been DYING to go to our local hockey game. I had never been but she did once back when she was like 8 but doesn't remember. We wanted to go in September before exams and lots of assignments started consuming our lives but didn't have the money so the president said her name and that's how she won. Part of me wished she would of won fair and square but at the same time I'm so thankful and happy that they did this for us. They know how much we love our school and love being a part of it and I feel like this was a way for them to give back to us. Now my only question is... what made them decide to chose her over me? Just out of curiosity which also got me thinking, what if they do this again at the Halloween pub night? Because they know how excited I am for this night so I can show off my amazing costume or at least I think it's pretty cool :) Only a few people know and I could really use top prize which is $500. Ya $500 freaking dollars! Well I'm going to go back to cleaning. Bring my dirty clothes down and wash them. Oh ya fun stuff I know ;)

Well toot a loo's :)

- A -

No comments:

Post a Comment