Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day One

I'm back! I'm feeling a fresh start so I have made a new account. I have met someone and I feel like a new person. Life may not be perfect but right now in this moment it seems that way (: .

I'm not with boy 001 or boy 002 and for those who read my old blogs your probably thinking there was a boy 002? It only lasted a few weeks and never really blogged this summer. Always felt like there were other things that I could be doing and there was. So this is boy number 3 and you know what they say? Third times a charm ;)

We've been dating for 2 weeks today but have been friends for what has seemed to be a life time. We met probably a year and a half ago. I want to say I was out of high school when I met him but can't remember exactly. He had liked me but I never liked him. I'd make excuses up because I wasn't ready to date. I know you think are you crazy? But I was fine going through high school and not having a boyfriend. Plus I didn't have a car or my license or a job and that already are barriers on a relationship or obstacles. However you want to put it.

It wasn't until end of my first semester of college that I wanted a boyfriend and that I thought I was ready, the worst had seemed to be over and what I mean by that was the fact that I had 6 different courses I was taken. I had talked to boy #3 on and off. I was his supported friend, I'd give him advice when he wanted and needed it and did anything possible to stay in the friend zone. I just want to be friends I would tell him. So time passed on and he had messaged me one day. Saying how he had missed talking. We ended up running into each other at my clubs pub night. He was a lot cuter then what I had imagined him to be. I didn't really talk to him that much. I was running the pub night and was busy doing other things. This was in January plus I was seeing boy #1 at the time. Eventually June rolled around and we started talking again although I'm sure we had talked after that January run in. I wanted to get to know him more but it seemed like he was going on dates and I didn't want to interfere with any other the other girls he was seeing. Finally when I had asked about him and the girl he was seeing and he had said it wasn't looking good , I then seized the moment and asked him to come downtown for my birthday forgetting he had to work the next day he had to decline. I then invited him to my bonfire but it rained that night so I asked him if he wanted to hang out on the 21st of August, that Sunday....

It's getting late so I'm going to finish the story another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment